It can be quite easy to build up a website nowadays – any of the enterprises doing website building service would take care of everything. But when the website is accomplished, the real big problem becomes to hurt, traffic! How can we increase traffic by leaps and bounds, especially without breaking the bank?
- Write great content and visitors will love you! If you don’t have unique content or always keep the same old information, even people find you, they will not stay.
- Optimize your existing site. If your site is already up and running and you are not getting any traffic, one of the possible reasons for this is that your site is not adequately optimized. In order to get a good search engine ranking in queries related to your site, your web pages must be focused on your target keywords, and these keywords need to be placed strategically in the meta tags (title, description and keywords), in the headlines of your page, in the opening paragraph of text, in the anchor text of links on your page and even in file names. Through and proper placement of key words and phrases is what optimization is all about.
- Go to make post on big famous forum and blog website. It is a little tiresome, but it really works!
- Promote your website offline. Business cards, newspapers, gifts with the address of your website, etc. can all be practicable, and I’m sure you could have more creative ideas.
- Buy advertisements on portal websites, or get contest price rank on big search engines. This may cost a lot, but often works.
- Publish your content on other websites with a link back to your site. This method also works in a direct and an indirect way. Whenever an article by you is published somewhere, with a link back to your site, you can expect that some people will click through and visit your site. Many webmasters and ezine publishers are hungry for good content and if you provide it, then you have a good chance of being published.